Unable to print Create Shipping Labels
The SendPro C, SendPro+ will not print a label and no error message appears.
- There may be a problem with the printer.
- The top cover may be open.
Solution 1: If the printer has a solid green light
- Make sure you connect the USB cable to both the printer and SendPro C, SendPro+ device.
- Switch the USB cable and plug it into another USB port available on the back of the device.
- Restart the device:
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Solution 2: If the printer has a flashing red light
- Load and align the labels correctly.
- Make sure that the paper sensors are clear from any dust or debris.
- Close the top cover firmly.